How To Cast Your Electronic Proxy
By casting an electronic proxy, you authorize President
Calloway and Secretary Self to vote on your behalf for the indicated
- Log on to our electronic proxy system by entering your last name
(not case-sensitive) and your AIChE membership number. (Your
membership number is on your membership card. If you require any
clarification regarding your member number, the Customer Service
Center can assist you. They may be reached at (800) 242-4363 or
by email at CustomerService@aiche.org).
- If you have difficulty logging on, please send us an e-mail at
sure to include your full name and a daytime telephone number) or
click here for additional technical assistance.
- Members must have paid their membership dues to be eligible to vote.
- After you log on, your electronic proxy ballot will appear. Enter
your votes for each office, 1 vote for President-Elect, 1 vote for Treasurer, and up to 4 votes for Director.
- You can click on each candidate's name on the ballot to see his/her personal statement, or click here to visit the candidate section on AIChE's website.
- Click the Submit button to submit your electronic proxy.
A Thank You form will then appear indicating that your vote
has been registered.
- The same rigorous standards guarding your privacy will be applied
to both paper ballots and electronic proxies.
- You can only vote once, either by paper ballot or
electronic proxy. If your paper ballot has already been received,
you will not be permitted to submit an electronic proxy. Likewise,
if you have submitted an electronic proxy, any paper ballot received
from you will not be accepted.